Sarepta Therapeutics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SRPT)
Sarepta Therapeutics Analysis Video
View Sarepta Therapeutics stock analysis video. This is our SRPT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SRPT stock.
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc Stock Rating (1.2/5)
Our Sarepta Therapeutics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sarepta Therapeutics stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SRPT stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Sarepta Therapeutics has a lower debt burden when compared to the Medical average.
Should you sell SRPT stock?
- Sarepta Therapeutics sales shrank by -999% year-over-year in 2017 Q1.
- Sales declined by -13.1% annually over the last 5 years.
- Sarepta Therapeutics registered an average TTM Net loss of -567.1%.
- A negative ROE of -37.6% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- Sarepta Therapeutics has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -381.5%.