SEVEN STARS CLD Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SSC)
Take a look at Amigobulls SEVEN STARS CLD stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SSC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
SEVEN STARS CLD Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls SSC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as SEVEN STARS CLD revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. SEVEN STARS CLD valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. SEVEN STARS CLD stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SSC stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for SEVEN STARS CLD was 460.7% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 117.2.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.11, SEVEN STARS CLD has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 3, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for SSC stock is attractive.
Should you sell SSC stock?
- SEVEN STARS CLD registered a negative operating margin of -5.36 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, SEVEN STARS CLD had an average Net loss of -5.4%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for SSC stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -56.1, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -56 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -2.1.
Investors can use Amigobulls SEVEN STARS CLD stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, SEVEN STARS CLD revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SSC stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of SSC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.