E W Scripps Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SSP)
Watch the robo advisor video of E W Scripps stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for SSP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
E. W. Scripps Co Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls SSP stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like E W Scripps revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. E W Scripps valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our E W Scripps stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SSP stock?
- E W Scripps's revenue growth came in at 20.5% in 2018-03.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for SSP stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell SSP stock?
- Over the last twelve months, E W Scripps posted an average operating loss margin of -0.42.
- E W Scripps registered an average TTM Net loss of -3.9%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 152.8, SSP stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 23.
- -0.1's negative ROIC of -0.1 indicates operational inefficiency.
- E W Scripps has a negative return on equity of -4. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -2.5.
E W Scripps Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls E W Scripps stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
E W Scripps revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of E W Scripps stock.