Shutterstock Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SSTK)
Watch the robo advisor video of Shutterstock stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SSTK stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Shutterstock Inc Stock Rating 2.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SSTK stock analysis. We compare Shutterstock valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SSTK stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Shutterstock stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy SSTK stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 25.9.
- Shutterstock's return on invested capital of 21.1 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 13.8 for Shutterstock is attractive.
Should you sell SSTK stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.6476 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The SSTK stock currently trades at a PE of 71.7, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 26.
Shutterstock Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Shutterstock stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SSTK stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Shutterstock revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SSTK stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Shutterstock stock.