Shutterstock Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SSTK)
Shutterstock Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Shutterstock stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SSTK stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Shutterstock Inc Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SSTK stock analysis. We compare Shutterstock valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SSTK stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Shutterstock stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy SSTK stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 28.1%.
- Shutterstock has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 62.7%
- Shutterstock has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 8.4%.
- Shutterstock has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 13.6%.
Should you sell SSTK stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 56.4, SSTK stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 25.3.
Shutterstock Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Shutterstock stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SSTK stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Shutterstock revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SSTK stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Shutterstock stock.