Seaspan Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SSW)
Seaspan Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Seaspan stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SSW stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Seaspan Corporation Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls SSW stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Seaspan revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. Seaspan valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Seaspan stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SSW stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 34.8% for Seaspan.
- Net margins came in at average 21.1% for Seaspan over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.5 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 9.9 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 19.6.
- When compared with the Transportation-Shipping industry average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for SSW stock is attractive.
- Seaspan is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 11.79%.
Seaspan Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Seaspan stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Seaspan revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Seaspan stock.