Seaspan Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SSW)
Watch the robo advisor video of Seaspan stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SSW stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Seaspan Corporation Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls SSW stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Seaspan revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Seaspan valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Seaspan stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SSW stock?
- Seaspan had a healthy average operating margin of 35.29 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 23.7% for Seaspan over the last twelve months.
- SSW stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12.7 which is better than the sector average of 18.6.
- Seaspan's dividend yield of 5.84 is attractive.
- Seaspan has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 5.6
- Seaspan has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 22.1.
Investors can use Amigobulls Seaspan stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Seaspan revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Seaspan stock.