Seaspan Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SSW)
Watch the robo advisor video of Seaspan stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SSW stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Seaspan Corporation Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls SSW stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Seaspan revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Seaspan valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Seaspan stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SSW stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 35.29 for Seaspan.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 23.7% (average) for Seaspan in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Seaspan stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 14.2, compared to the sector average of 19. We rate this as a positive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 5.71.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 22.1.
Seaspan Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Seaspan stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Seaspan revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Seaspan stock.