STMicroelectronics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:STM)
STMicroelectronics Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls STMicroelectronics stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for STM stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
STMicroelectronics NV (ADR) Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls STM stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, STMicroelectronics revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check STMicroelectronics dividend performance. We compare STMicroelectronics valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of STM stock. Our STMicroelectronics stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy STM stock?
- STMicroelectronics's revenue growth came in at 32.7% in 2017 Q4.
- STMicroelectronics's average operating margin of 11.9% was exceptional.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.5 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- STMicroelectronics generates a high return on invested capital of 16.8%.
- STMicroelectronics has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.1%.
Should you sell STM stock?
- Sales declined by -0.2% annually over the last 5 years.
- STMicroelectronics has a debt/equity ratio of 0.33, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
STMicroelectronics Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls STMicroelectronics stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of STM stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of STM stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
STMicroelectronics revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about STM stock.