Scorpio Tankers Stock Analysis (NYSE:STNG)
Scorpio Tankers Analysis Video
View Scorpio Tankers stock analysis video. This is our STNG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for STNG stock.
Scorpio Tankers Inc. Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Scorpio Tankers stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Scorpio Tankers stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy STNG stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 38.6%.
- Scorpio Tankers is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 6.8%.
Should you sell STNG stock?
- Scorpio Tankers sales shrank by -25.6% year-over-year in 2017 Q1.
- Scorpio Tankers registered an average TTM Net loss of -13.4%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.51, Scorpio Tankers is highly leveraged in comparison to Transportation peers.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for STNG stock.
- Scorpio Tankers has a negative return on equity of -4.7%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Scorpio Tankers has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -40.5%.