Scorpio Tankers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:STNG)
Watch the robo advisor video of Scorpio Tankers stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for STNG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Scorpio Tankers Inc. Stock Rating 1.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for STNG stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Scorpio Tankers valuation analysis. Scorpio Tankers stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy STNG stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 33.2.
Should you sell STNG stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Scorpio Tankers posted an average operating loss margin of -8.77.
- Scorpio Tankers registered an average TTM Net loss of -32.7%.
- Scorpio Tankers has a debt/equity ratio of 1.66, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for STNG stock.
- -1.3's negative ROIC of -1.3 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Scorpio Tankers has a negative return on equity of -11.6. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Scorpio Tankers Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Scorpio Tankers stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Scorpio Tankers revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about STNG stock.