Scorpio Tankers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:STNG)
Scorpio Tankers Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Scorpio Tankers stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for STNG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Scorpio Tankers Inc. Stock Rating 2.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for STNG stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Scorpio Tankers valuation analysis. Scorpio Tankers stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy STNG stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 35.1%.
Should you sell STNG stock?
- Scorpio Tankers reported an average operating margin of -8.8% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Scorpio Tankers posted an average Net loss of -30.9% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.64, Scorpio Tankers is highly leveraged in comparison to Transportation peers.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for STNG stock.
- Scorpio Tankers has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.3%.
- Scorpio Tankers has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -10.7%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -35%.
Scorpio Tankers Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Scorpio Tankers stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Scorpio Tankers revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about STNG stock.