Constellation Brands -B Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:STZ.B)
Take a look at Amigobulls Constellation Brands -B stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for STZ.B stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Constellation Brands, Inc. Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls STZ.B stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial data like Constellation Brands -B revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Constellation Brands -B valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Constellation Brands -B stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy STZ.B stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 22.8.
- Constellation Brands -B's average operating margin of 27.74 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 31.5% for Constellation Brands -B.
- Constellation Brands -B generates a high return on invested capital of 12.4.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Constellation Brands -B at 31.7.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 15.1.
Should you sell STZ.B stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.6776 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4, which is overvalued in comparison to the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.6.
Constellation Brands -B Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Constellation Brands -B stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Constellation Brands -B revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether STZ.B stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of STZ.B technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.