Constellation Brands -B Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:STZ.B)
STZ.B Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Constellation Brands -B stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for STZ.B stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Constellation Brands, Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls STZ.B stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial data like Constellation Brands -B revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Constellation Brands -B valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Constellation Brands -B stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy STZ.B stock?
- Constellation Brands -B had a healthy average operating margin of 27.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 27.8% (average) for Constellation Brands -B in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Constellation Brands -B's return on invested capital of 13.3% is good.
- Constellation Brands -B has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 30.3%.
Should you sell STZ.B stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 22.8%.
- Constellation Brands -B is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.26.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.5 times the net income.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Beverages-Alcoholic industry average multiple of 1.6.
Constellation Brands -B Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Constellation Brands -B stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Constellation Brands -B revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether STZ.B stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of STZ.B technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.