Constellation Brands Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:STZ)
View the Constellation Brands stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our STZ analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Constellation Brands, Inc. Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls STZ stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial data like Constellation Brands revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Constellation Brands valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Constellation Brands stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy STZ stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 28.36 for Constellation Brands.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 32.2% (average) for Constellation Brands in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Constellation Brands's return on invested capital of 12.4 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 31.7 for Constellation Brands is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 16.4.
Should you sell STZ stock?
- Constellation Brands sales declined by -3.2% year on year in 2018-05.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.6776 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.1, which is higher in comparison to the Consumer Staples sector average of 1.6, making STZ stock expensive.
Constellation Brands Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Constellation Brands stock analysis to ascertain how STZ stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Constellation Brands revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Constellation Brands stock.