Constellation Brands Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:STZ)
View the Constellation Brands stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our STZ analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Constellation Brands, Inc. Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls STZ stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial data like Constellation Brands revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Constellation Brands valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Constellation Brands stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy STZ stock?
- Constellation Brands had a healthy average operating margin of 28.36 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 32.2% for Constellation Brands over the last twelve months.
- Constellation Brands has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.4
- Constellation Brands has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 31.7.
- Constellation Brands has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 16.4.
Should you sell STZ stock?
- Constellation Brands revenue saw a decline of -3.2% YoY in 2018-05.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.6776 times the net income.
- STZ stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.4, which is a negative when compared to the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.7.
Constellation Brands Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Constellation Brands stock analysis to ascertain how STZ stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Constellation Brands revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Constellation Brands stock.