Constellation Brands Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:STZ)
Constellation Brands Stock Analysis
View Constellation Brands stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for STZ stock.
Constellation Brands, Inc. Stock Rating 3.3/5
Our Constellation Brands stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Constellation Brands stock analysis is based on latest 2018 Q1 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy STZ stock?
- Constellation Brands's average operating margin of 29.7% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 19.9% for Constellation Brands over the last twelve months.
- Constellation Brands's return on invested capital of 11.9% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Constellation Brands at 22.8%.
Should you sell STZ stock?
- Constellation Brands is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.19.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Beverages-Alcoholic industry average multiple of 1.6.