Suncor Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SU)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Suncor Energy stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SU stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Suncor Energy Inc. (USA) Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls SU stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Suncor Energy revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Suncor Energy valuation analysis. Suncor Energy stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SU stock?
- Suncor Energy had a healthy average operating margin of 20.02 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 12.2% for Suncor Energy over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.5009 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Suncor Energy has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 7.7
- Suncor Energy has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 9.9.
- Suncor Energy has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 6.7.
Should you sell SU stock?
- Sales declined by -5.8 annually over the last 5 years.
Suncor Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Suncor Energy stock analysis to ascertain how SU stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Suncor Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SU stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Suncor Energy stock.