Suncor Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SU)
Suncor Energy Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Suncor Energy stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SU stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Suncor Energy Inc. (USA) Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls SU stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Suncor Energy revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Suncor Energy valuation analysis. Suncor Energy stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SU stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 17.6% for Suncor Energy.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 11.9% (average) for Suncor Energy in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Suncor Energy has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.4%
- Suncor Energy has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 8.8%.
Should you sell SU stock?
- Sales declined by -7.7% annually over the last 5 years.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -6.5%.
Suncor Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Suncor Energy stock analysis to ascertain how SU stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Suncor Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SU stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Suncor Energy stock.