Supernus Pharma Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SUPN)
Supernus Pharma Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Supernus Pharma stock analysis video. Our SUPN analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc Stock Rating 3.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SUPN stock analysis. Supernus Pharma valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Supernus Pharma stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SUPN stock?
- Supernus Pharma's revenue growth came in at 57.1% in 2018 Q1.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 198.2%.
- Supernus Pharma's average operating margin of 34.1% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 21.9% (average) for Supernus Pharma in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Supernus Pharma has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 42.2%
- The LTM ROE of 28.1% for Supernus Pharma is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 29.7%.
Should you sell SUPN stock?
- Supernus Pharma has a debt/equity ratio of 0.9, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 36.4, SUPN stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 24.
Supernus Pharma Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Supernus Pharma stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SUPN stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Supernus Pharma revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SUPN stock.