Stanley Black & Decker Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SWK)
SWK Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Stanley Black & Decker stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SWK stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls SWK stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Stanley Black & Decker revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. Stanley Black & Decker valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Stanley Black & Decker stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SWK stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 3.1%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 13.5% for Stanley Black & Decker.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.6% for Stanley Black & Decker.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 3.4 times the net income.
- Stanley Black & Decker generates a high return on invested capital of 10%.
- Stanley Black & Decker has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.5%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 22.2%.
Amigobulls Stanley Black & Decker stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SWK stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Stanley Black & Decker revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SWK stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.