Stanley Black & Decker Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SWK)
Watch the robo advisor video of Stanley Black & Decker stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SWK stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls SWK stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Stanley Black & Decker revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Stanley Black & Decker valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Stanley Black & Decker stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SWK stock?
- Stanley Black & Decker had a healthy average operating margin of 11.35 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 7.6% for Stanley Black & Decker over the last twelve months.
- SWK stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 18.8 which is better than the sector average of 21.3.
Should you sell SWK stock?
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- Stanley Black & Decker has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -14.2.
Amigobulls Stanley Black & Decker stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SWK stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Stanley Black & Decker revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SWK stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.