Southwestern Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SWN)
View the Southwestern Energy stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SWN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Southwestern Energy Company Stock Rating 4/5
Amigobulls SWN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Southwestern Energy revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Southwestern Energy dividend performance. We compare Southwestern Energy valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SWN stock. Southwestern Energy stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy SWN stock?
- Southwestern Energy had a healthy average operating margin of 21.97 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 25.5% for Southwestern Energy over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.75 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- SWN stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 8 which is better than the sector average of 20.4.
- SWN stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
- Southwestern Energy has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 8.5
- Southwestern Energy has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 48.2.
- Southwestern Energy has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 7.4.
Southwestern Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Southwestern Energy stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SWN stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SWN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Southwestern Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SWN stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of SWN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.