SunCoke Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SXC)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls SunCoke Energy stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SXC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
SunCoke Energy Inc Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls SXC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, SunCoke Energy revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check SunCoke Energy dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for SunCoke Energy valuation analysis. SunCoke Energy stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy SXC stock?
- When compared with the Oils-Energy sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for SXC stock is attractive.
- SunCoke Energy's return on invested capital of 6.3 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 26.3 for SunCoke Energy is attractive.
Should you sell SXC stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -5 over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.28, SunCoke Energy is highly leveraged in comparison to Oils-Energy peers.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -0.1.
Investors can use Amigobulls SunCoke Energy stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
SunCoke Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.