Synaptics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SYNA)
Synaptics Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Synaptics stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SYNA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Synaptics, Incorporated Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls SYNA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Synaptics revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Synaptics dividend performance. We compare Synaptics valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SYNA stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Synaptics stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy SYNA stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.6 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.4.
- SYNA stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Electronics-Semiconductors industry average multiple of 2.8.
- Synaptics has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 12.8%.
Should you sell SYNA stock?
- Synaptics revenue saw a decline of -6.7% YoY in 2018 Q2.
- Synaptics reported an average operating margin of -0.8% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Synaptics had an average Net loss of -5%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.65, Synaptics is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- Synaptics has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.2%.
- Synaptics has a negative return on equity of -12%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Synaptics Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Synaptics stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SYNA stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Synaptics revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Synaptics stock.