Synaptics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SYNA)
Take a look at Amigobulls Synaptics stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SYNA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Synaptics, Incorporated Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls SYNA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Synaptics revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check Synaptics dividend performance. We compare Synaptics valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SYNA stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Synaptics stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy SYNA stock?
- The Synaptics stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 20.2, compared to the sector average of 25.4. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for SYNA stock is attractive.
Should you sell SYNA stock?
- Revenue growth of 19.7 has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Synaptics registered a negative operating margin of -3.8 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Synaptics had an average Net loss of -7.6%.
- A negative ROE of -17.3 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Synaptics Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Synaptics stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SYNA stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Synaptics revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Synaptics stock.