Syntel Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SYNT)
Syntel Stock Analysis
View the Syntel stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SYNT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Syntel, Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SYNT stock analysis. We compare Syntel valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SYNT stock. Syntel stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SYNT stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 26.3% for Syntel.
- LTM Net margins were good at 18.4% for Syntel.
- The price to earnings multiple of 14.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 24.8.
- Syntel has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 80.3%
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 14.4%.
Syntel Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Syntel stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Syntel revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SYNT stock.