Sysco Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SYY)
Watch the robo advisor video of Sysco stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our SYY analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
SYSCO Corporation Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls SYY stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Sysco revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. Sysco valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Sysco stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy SYY stock?
- When compared with the Consumer Staples sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for SYY stock is attractive.
- Sysco's return on invested capital of 13.2 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 55.6 for Sysco is attractive.
Should you sell SYY stock?
- Sysco's TTM operating margin of 3.8 was rather poor.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 3.88, Sysco is highly leveraged in comparison to -sectordesc- peers.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.5786 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
Sysco Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Sysco stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SYY stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Sysco revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.