AT&T Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:T)
View the AT&T stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for T stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AT&T Inc. Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls T stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as AT&T revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We compare AT&T valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of T stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at AT&T stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy T stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 12.74 for AT&T.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 19.2% (average) for AT&T in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.9191 times the net income.
- The AT&T stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 10, compared to the sector average of 26.4. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 3, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for T stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 6.21.
- The LTM ROE of 23 for AT&T is attractive.
AT&T Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls AT&T stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
AT&T revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about T stock.