AT&T Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:T)
T Stock Analysis
View the AT&T stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for T stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AT&T Inc. Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls T stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as AT&T revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. We compare AT&T valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of T stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at AT&T stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy T stock?
- AT&T had a healthy average operating margin of 13.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 18.3% for AT&T.
- The AT&T stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 11.5. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.9.
- T stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.4 as against the Wireless National industry average multiple of 2.9.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 5.57%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for AT&T at 22.9%.
Should you sell T stock?
AT&T Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls AT&T stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
AT&T revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about T stock.