Tahoe Resources Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TAHO)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Tahoe Resources stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TAHO stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Tahoe Resources Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for TAHO stock analysis. We compare Tahoe Resources valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TAHO stock. Our Tahoe Resources stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TAHO stock?
- Net margins came in at average 0% for Tahoe Resources over the last twelve months.
Should you sell TAHO stock?
- Tahoe Resources revenue saw a decline of -44.3% YoY in 2018-03.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for TAHO stock.
- TAHO stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.2, which is a negative when compared to the Basic Materials sector average multiple of 1.3.
- Tahoe Resources has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 0.
- Tahoe Resources has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -24.3.
Tahoe Resources Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Tahoe Resources stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TAHO stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TAHO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Tahoe Resources revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of TAHO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.