Tahoe Resources Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TAHO)
Tahoe Resources Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Tahoe Resources stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TAHO stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Tahoe Resources Inc Stock Rating 3.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for TAHO stock analysis. We compare Tahoe Resources valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TAHO stock. Our Tahoe Resources stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TAHO stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 22.3% for Tahoe Resources.
- Net margins came in at average 12.4% for Tahoe Resources over the last twelve months.
- Tahoe Resources has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Basic Materials sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.02.
- The Tahoe Resources stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 10.2. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.4.
- Tahoe Resources's dividend yield of 5.01% is attractive.
Amigobulls Tahoe Resources stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TAHO stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TAHO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Tahoe Resources revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of TAHO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.