Tahoe Resources Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TAHO)
Tahoe Resources Analysis Video
View Tahoe Resources stock analysis video. This is our TAHO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TAHO stock.
Tahoe Resources Inc Stock Rating (4.2/5)
Our Tahoe Resources stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Tahoe Resources stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TAHO stock?
- Tahoe Resources's average operating margin of 31.2% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 19.4% (average) for Tahoe Resources in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.01, Tahoe Resources is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Basic Materials sector.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.9 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 9 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.6.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.3%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 15.6%.