Molson Coors Brewing Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TAP)
TAP Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Molson Coors Brewing stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our TAP analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Molson Coors Brewing Company Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls TAP stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Molson Coors Brewing revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We compare Molson Coors Brewing valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TAP stock. Molson Coors Brewing stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy TAP stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 13.4% for Molson Coors Brewing.
- Net margins came in at average 11% for Molson Coors Brewing over the last twelve months.
- The Molson Coors Brewing stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 18.2. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 23.4.
- The lower PS ratio 1.3 for TAP stock versus Beverages-Alcoholic industry average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- Molson Coors Brewing has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 22.9%.
Should you sell TAP stock?
- Revenue growth of 18% has been weak over the last 5 years.
Investors can use Amigobulls Molson Coors Brewing stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TAP stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Molson Coors Brewing revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about TAP stock.