Theravance Biopharma Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TBPH)
View the Theravance Biopharma stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TBPH stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Theravance Biopharma Inc Stock Rating 2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for TBPH stock analysis. Theravance Biopharma valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Theravance Biopharma stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy TBPH stock?
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 565.7.
Should you sell TBPH stock?
- Theravance Biopharma registered a negative operating margin of -1290.69 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Theravance Biopharma had an average Net loss of -1382.7%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 3.53, Theravance Biopharma is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for TBPH stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 36.6, which is higher in comparison to the Medical sector average of 6.2, making TBPH stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -293.5, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -158.9 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Theravance Biopharma Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Theravance Biopharma stock analysis to ascertain how TBPH stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Theravance Biopharma revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.