Container Store Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TCS)
Container Store Stock Analysis
View the Container Store stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our TCS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Container Store Group Inc Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls TCS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Container Store revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Container Store valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TCS stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Container Store stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy TCS stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for TCS stock versus Consumer Discretionary-Misc industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell TCS stock?
- Container Store had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.7% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Container Store's LTM Net margins were poor at 3.3%.
- Container Store is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.25.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.6 times net income which is a negative signal.
Container Store Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Container Store stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Container Store revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of TCS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.