Teledyne Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TDY)
Teledyne Technologies Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Teledyne Technologies stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TDY stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls TDY stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Teledyne Technologies revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Teledyne Technologies dividend performance. Teledyne Technologies valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Teledyne Technologies stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy TDY stock?
- Teledyne Technologies had a healthy average operating margin of 13.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.6% for Teledyne Technologies.
- Teledyne Technologies has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 7.5%.
Should you sell TDY stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 26.5, TDY stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 23.8.
- TDY stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.7, which is a negative when compared to the Aerospace Defense Equipment industry average multiple of 1.6.
Teledyne Technologies Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Teledyne Technologies stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Teledyne Technologies revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether TDY stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about TDY stock.