Atlassian Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TEAM)
View the Atlassian stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TEAM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Atlassian Corporation PLC Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls TEAM stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Atlassian revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check Atlassian dividend performance. We compare Atlassian valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TEAM stock. Atlassian stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy TEAM stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Atlassian was 39.8% in 2018-06.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 27.1.
Should you sell TEAM stock?
- Atlassian registered a negative operating margin of -6.15 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Atlassian had an average Net loss of -13.7%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for TEAM stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 20.9, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9, making TEAM stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -4.2, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -13.4 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Atlassian Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Atlassian stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TEAM stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Atlassian revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about TEAM stock.