Teva Pharmaceutical Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TEVA)
Teva Pharmaceutical Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Teva Pharmaceutical stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TEVA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (ADR) Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls TEVA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Teva Pharmaceutical revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Teva Pharmaceutical dividend performance. Teva Pharmaceutical valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Teva Pharmaceutical stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy TEVA stock?
- TEVA stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 5.6 which is better than the industry average of 23.9.
- When compared with the Medical-Generic Drugs industry average PS ratio of 6.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for TEVA stock is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 42.6%.
Should you sell TEVA stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 1.6% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Teva Pharmaceutical registered a negative operating margin of -78.3% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Teva Pharmaceutical registered an average TTM Net loss of -72.4%.
- Teva Pharmaceutical is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.53.
- Teva Pharmaceutical's negative ROIC of -24.8% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Teva Pharmaceutical has a negative return on equity of -58.7%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Teva Pharmaceutical Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Teva Pharmaceutical stock analysis to ascertain how TEVA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Teva Pharmaceutical revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about TEVA stock.