Teva Pharmaceutical Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TEVA)
Teva Pharmaceutical Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Teva Pharmaceutical stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TEVA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (ADR) Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls TEVA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Teva Pharmaceutical revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check Teva Pharmaceutical dividend performance. Teva Pharmaceutical valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Teva Pharmaceutical stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy TEVA stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 5 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 24.
- TEVA stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Medical-Generic Drugs industry average multiple of 4.2.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 51%.
Should you sell TEVA stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 2% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Over the last twelve months, Teva Pharmaceutical posted an average operating loss margin of -78.1%.
- Over the last 12 months, Teva Pharmaceutical had an average Net loss of -72.7%.
- Teva Pharmaceutical is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.73.
- Teva Pharmaceutical's negative ROIC of -23.9% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Teva Pharmaceutical has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -54.4%, indicating the company is not profitable.
Teva Pharmaceutical Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Teva Pharmaceutical stock analysis to ascertain how TEVA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Teva Pharmaceutical revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about TEVA stock.