Triumph Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TGI)
Triumph Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Triumph stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TGI stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Triumph Group Inc Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls TGI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Triumph revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check Triumph dividend performance. Triumph valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Triumph stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy TGI stock?
- Triumph's average operating margin of 25.5% was exceptional.
- TGI stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 9.3 which is better than the industry average of 24.5.
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for TGI stock versus Aerospace Defense Equipment industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Triumph has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 17.2%
- The LTM ROE of 100.7% for Triumph is attractive.
Triumph Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Triumph stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Triumph revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether TGI stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of TGI technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.