Triumph Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TGI)
Take a look at Amigobulls Triumph stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TGI stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Triumph Group Inc Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls TGI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Triumph revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check Triumph dividend performance. Triumph valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Triumph stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy TGI stock?
- TGI stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 7.7 which is better than the sector average of 23.9.
- TGI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.3 as against the Aerospace sector average multiple of 1.7.
Should you sell TGI stock?
- Triumph revenue saw a decline of -2.5% YoY in 2018-03.
- Sales declined by -2.9 annually over the last 5 years.
- Triumph reported an average operating margin of -11.33 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Triumph posted an average Net loss of -13.1% in the last twelve months.
- Triumph is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 3.19.
- Triumph has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -10.9.
- Triumph has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -55.9, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Triumph has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -9.6.
Triumph Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Triumph stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Triumph revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether TGI stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of TGI technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.