Tegna Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TGNA)
Tegna Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Tegna stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TGNA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Tegna Inc Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls TGNA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Tegna revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Tegna valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Tegna stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy TGNA stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 26.7% for Tegna.
- Net margins came in at average 11.1% for Tegna over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.2 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 8.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.8.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for TGNA stock versus Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Tegna is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 64.07%.
- Tegna has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15.8%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 21.1%.
Amigobulls Tegna stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TGNA stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TGNA stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Tegna revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Tegna stock.