Tegna Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TGNA)
Tegna Stock Analysis
View Tegna stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TGNA stock.
Tegna Inc Stock Rating 3.7/5
Our Tegna stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Tegna stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TGNA stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 28.1% for Tegna.
- Net margins came in at average 11.9% for Tegna over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 6.4 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.2.
- The lower PS ratio 0.9 for TGNA stock versus Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Tegna is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 70.52%.
- Tegna has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.4%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 13.6%.