Tegna Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TGNA)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Tegna stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TGNA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Tegna Inc Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls TGNA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Tegna revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Tegna valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Tegna stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy TGNA stock?
- Tegna had a healthy average operating margin of 27.21 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 23.6% for Tegna over the last twelve months.
- TGNA stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 9.8 which is better than the sector average of 23.3.
- TGNA stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.3 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
- Tegna's dividend yield of 76.54 is attractive.
- Tegna has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 37.1.
Amigobulls Tegna stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TGNA stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TGNA stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Tegna revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Tegna stock.