Tegna Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TGNA)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Tegna stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TGNA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Tegna Inc Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls TGNA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Tegna revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Tegna valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Tegna stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy TGNA stock?
- Tegna's average operating margin of 27.21 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 23.6% for Tegna.
- The price to earnings multiple of 8.7 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 21.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for TGNA stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Tegna at 37.1.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 8.1.
Tegna Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Tegna stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TGNA stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TGNA stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Tegna revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Tegna stock.