Teekay LNG Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TGP)
TGP Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Teekay LNG Partners stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TGP stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Teekay LNG Partners L.P. Stock Rating 2.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for TGP stock analysis. We compare Teekay LNG Partners valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TGP stock. Our Teekay LNG Partners stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TGP stock?
- Teekay LNG Partners had a healthy average operating margin of 34.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 8.9% (average) for Teekay LNG Partners in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.5 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
Should you sell TGP stock?
- Teekay LNG Partners is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.45.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average multiple of 1.4.
- Teekay LNG Partners has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -230.6%.
Teekay LNG Partners Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Teekay LNG Partners stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Teekay LNG Partners revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether TGP stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.