Target Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TGT)
Target Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Target stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TGT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Target Corporation Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls TGT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Target revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. We compare Target valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TGT stock. Target stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy TGT stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 3.3 times the net income.
- The Target stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.8. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.8.
- Target's return on invested capital of 13.4% is good.
- Target has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 24%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 4.3%.
Target Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Target stock analysis to ascertain how TGT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Target revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about TGT stock.