Target Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TGT)
Target Stock Analysis
View Target stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TGT stock.
Target Corporation Stock Rating 3.2/5
Our Target stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Target stock analysis is based on latest 2018 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TGT stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.4 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The Target stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 17.6.
- When compared with the Retail-Discount and variety industry average PS ratio of 0.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for TGT stock is attractive.
- Target's dividend yield of 4.05% is attractive.
- Target's return on invested capital of 13.3% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Target at 24.9%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 5.6%.