Treehouse Foods Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:THS)
View the Treehouse Foods stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for THS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
TreeHouse Foods Inc. Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls THS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Treehouse Foods revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Treehouse Foods dividend performance. Treehouse Foods valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Treehouse Foods stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy THS stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 23.2 over the last 5 years.
- THS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.5 as against the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell THS stock?
- Treehouse Foods reported an average operating margin of -7.79 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Treehouse Foods posted an average Net loss of -5.6% in the last twelve months.
- Treehouse Foods is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.15.
- Treehouse Foods has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -5.4.
- Treehouse Foods has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -14.3, indicating the company is not profitable.
Treehouse Foods Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Treehouse Foods stock analysis to ascertain how THS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of THS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Treehouse Foods revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Treehouse Foods stock.