Treehouse Foods Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:THS)
Treehouse Foods Stock Analysis
View the Treehouse Foods stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for THS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
TreeHouse Foods Inc. Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls THS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Treehouse Foods revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Treehouse Foods dividend performance. Treehouse Foods valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Treehouse Foods stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy THS stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 23.6%.
- The Treehouse Foods stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.3. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 23.1.
- When compared with the Food-Misc-Diversified industry average PS ratio of 1.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for THS stock is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11%.
Should you sell THS stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Treehouse Foods posted an average operating loss margin of -6.5%.
- Treehouse Foods registered an average TTM Net loss of -4.5%.
- Treehouse Foods has a debt/equity ratio of 1.13, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Staples sector.
- Treehouse Foods has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -4.3%.
- A negative ROE of -11.5% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Treehouse Foods Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Treehouse Foods stock analysis to ascertain how THS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of THS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Treehouse Foods revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Treehouse Foods stock.