Team Inc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TISI)
Team Inc Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Team Inc stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TISI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Team, Inc. Stock Rating 1.3/5
Amigobulls TISI stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Team Inc revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Team Inc valuation analysis. Our Team Inc stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TISI stock?
- TISI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.5 as against the Building-Maintenance and service industry average multiple of 0.9.
Should you sell TISI stock?
- Team Inc reported an average operating margin of -9.9% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Team Inc posted an average Net loss of -9.4% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for TISI stock.
- Team Inc has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -11.6%.
- A negative ROE of -21.9% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -1.9%.
Team Inc Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Team Inc stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Team Inc revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about TISI stock.