Team Inc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TISI)
Take a look at Amigobulls Team Inc stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TISI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Team, Inc. Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls TISI stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Team Inc revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Team Inc valuation analysis. Our Team Inc stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TISI stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 11.6.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for TISI stock versus Construction sector average of 0.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell TISI stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Team Inc posted an average operating loss margin of -9.63.
- Team Inc registered an average TTM Net loss of -9.3%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for TISI stock.
- -11's negative ROIC of -11 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Team Inc has a negative return on equity of -23.3. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -1.1.
Team Inc Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Team Inc stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Team Inc revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about TISI stock.