Titan Machinery Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TITN)
View the Titan Machinery stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TITN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Titan Machinery Inc. Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls TITN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Titan Machinery revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2019 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Titan Machinery valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Titan Machinery stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy TITN stock?
- TITN stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.3 as against the Retail-Wholesale sector average multiple of 0.8.
Should you sell TITN stock?
- Titan Machinery revenue saw a decline of -7% YoY in 2018-04.
- Sales declined by -11.8 annually over the last 5 years.
- Titan Machinery had a poor average operating margin of 0.6 over the last 4 quarters.
- Titan Machinery posted an average Net loss of -0.2% in the last twelve months.
- Titan Machinery is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.04.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for TITN stock.
- Titan Machinery has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 0.4.
- Titan Machinery has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -0.9, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Titan Machinery has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -12.
Titan Machinery Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Titan Machinery stock analysis to ascertain how TITN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TITN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Titan Machinery revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether TITN stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about TITN stock.