TJX Companies Stock Analysis (NYSE:TJX)
TJX Companies Analysis Video
View TJX Companies stock analysis video. This is our TJX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TJX stock.
TJX Companies Inc Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our TJX Companies stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This TJX Companies stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2018. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TJX stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for TJX Companies was 3.2% in 2018 Q1.
- TJX Companies had a healthy average operating margin of 11.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 7% (average) for TJX Companies in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- TJX Companies generates a high return on invested capital of 51.5%.
- TJX Companies has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 52%.
Should you sell TJX stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 1.4, which is higher in comparison to the Retail-Discount and variety industry average of 0.7, making TJX stock expensive.