TJX Companies Stock Analysis (NYSE:TJX)
TJX Companies Analysis Video
View TJX Companies stock analysis video. This is our TJX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TJX stock.
TJX Companies Inc Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our TJX Companies stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This TJX Companies stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TJX stock?
- TJX Companies sales grew by 5.6% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 11.6% for TJX Companies.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 6.9% (average) for TJX Companies in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.2 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- TJX Companies has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 52.2%
- TJX Companies has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 51.9%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 13.3%.
Should you sell TJX stock?
- TJX stock is trading at a PS multiple of 1.6, which is a negative when compared to the Retail-Discount and variety industry average multiple of 0.7.