Timken Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TKR)
Timken Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Timken stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TKR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Timken Co Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls TKR stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Timken revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check Timken dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Timken valuation analysis. Timken stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy TKR stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 3.2 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.4 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 23.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for TKR stock versus Metal Processing Fabrication industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Timken has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.2%
- Timken has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 14.5%.
Should you sell TKR stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -9.6% in sales over the last 5 years.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Timken stock analysis to ascertain how TKR stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Timken revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether TKR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Timken stock.