Teligent Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TLGT)
Teligent Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Teligent stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TLGT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Teligent Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls TLGT stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Teligent revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Teligent dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Teligent valuation analysis. Our Teligent stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TLGT stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 51.3%.
- TLGT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 2.5 as against the Medical-Generic Drugs industry average multiple of 6.
Should you sell TLGT stock?
- Over the last 12 months, Teligent had an average Net loss of -18.4%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for TLGT stock.
- Teligent has a negative return on equity of -22.1%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Teligent Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Teligent stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Teligent revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.