Teligent Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TLGT)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Teligent stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TLGT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Teligent Inc Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls TLGT stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Teligent revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Teligent dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Teligent valuation analysis. Our Teligent stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TLGT stock?
- When compared with the Medical sector average PS ratio of 6.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 3.3 for TLGT stock is attractive.
Should you sell TLGT stock?
- Teligent registered a negative operating margin of -29.15 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Teligent had an average Net loss of -29%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 3.07, Teligent is highly leveraged in comparison to -sectordesc- peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for TLGT stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -13.7, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -35.6 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -93.7.
Teligent Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Teligent stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Teligent revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.