Tailored Brands Stock Analysis (NYSE:TLRD)
Tailored Brands Analysis Video
View Tailored Brands stock analysis video. This is our TLRD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TLRD stock.
Tailored Brands Inc Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Tailored Brands stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Tailored Brands stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TLRD stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.7 times the net income.
- The Tailored Brands stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 7.1. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.3.
- TLRD stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.2 as against the Textile-Apparel industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Tailored Brands is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 5.69%.
Should you sell TLRD stock?
- Tailored Brands sales shrank by -2.1% year-over-year in 2017 Q3.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 7.6%.
- Tailored Brands reported an average operating margin of -30.6% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Tailored Brands had an average Net loss of -29.4%.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -52.9%, which is a red flag.