T-Mobile US Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TMUS)
T-Mobile US Stock Analysis
View the T-Mobile US stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TMUS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
T-Mobile US Inc Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls TMUS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as T-Mobile US revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. T-Mobile US valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. T-Mobile US stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy TMUS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 12.4% for T-Mobile US.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for TMUS stock versus Wireless National industry average of 2.8 is a positive for the company.
- T-Mobile US generates a high return on invested capital of 6.5%.
- T-Mobile US has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 21.6%.
Should you sell TMUS stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.35, T-Mobile US is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- T-Mobile US has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -5.7%.
T-Mobile US Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls T-Mobile US stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TMUS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
T-Mobile US revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of T-Mobile US stock.