Tennant Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TNC)
Take a look at Amigobulls Tennant stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TNC stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Tennant Company Stock Rating 1.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for TNC stock analysis. We compare Tennant valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TNC stock. Our Tennant stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TNC stock?
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 5.6.
Should you sell TNC stock?
- Tennant's TTM operating margin of 4.51 was rather poor.
- Tennant posted a TTM Net margin of 1.5%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.19, Tennant is highly leveraged in comparison to Industrial Products peers.
- The TNC stock currently trades at a PE of 43.4, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 20.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Tennant is not so attractive at 5.5.
Tennant Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Tennant stock analysis to ascertain how TNC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Tennant revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Tennant stock.