Teekay Tankers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TNK)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Teekay Tankers stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TNK stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Teekay Tankers Ltd. Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls TNK stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Teekay Tankers revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare Teekay Tankers valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TNK stock. Teekay Tankers stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy TNK stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 20.4.
- When compared with the Transportation sector average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for TNK stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 9.12.
Should you sell TNK stock?
- Teekay Tankers registered a negative operating margin of -3.39 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Teekay Tankers had an average Net loss of -17.2%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for TNK stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.9, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -8.7 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -3.8.
Teekay Tankers Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Teekay Tankers stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Teekay Tankers revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether TNK stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.