Tsakos Energy Navigation Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TNP)
View the Tsakos Energy Navigation stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TNP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd. Stock Rating 1.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for TNP stock analysis. We compare Tsakos Energy Navigation valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TNP stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Tsakos Energy Navigation stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy TNP stock?
- TNP stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.3.
- Tsakos Energy Navigation's dividend yield of 6.02 is attractive.
Should you sell TNP stock?
- Tsakos Energy Navigation revenue saw a decline of -6.2% YoY in 2018-06.
- Long term revenue growth of 5 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Tsakos Energy Navigation posted an average Net loss of -6.9% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for TNP stock.
- Tsakos Energy Navigation has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -2.3, indicating the company is not profitable.
Tsakos Energy Navigation Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Tsakos Energy Navigation stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TNP stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TNP stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Tsakos Energy Navigation revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of TNP technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.