Tsakos Energy Navigation Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TNP)
Watch the robo advisor video of Tsakos Energy Navigation stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TNP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd. Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls TNP stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Tsakos Energy Navigation revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Tsakos Energy Navigation valuation analysis. Our Tsakos Energy Navigation stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TNP stock?
- When compared with the Transportation sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for TNP stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 5.19.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 19.2.
Should you sell TNP stock?
- Tsakos Energy Navigation sales declined by -9% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth of 5.8 has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, Tsakos Energy Navigation had an average Net loss of -4.2%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for TNP stock as the company has losses.
- A negative ROE of -1.4 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Tsakos Energy Navigation Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Tsakos Energy Navigation stock analysis to ascertain how TNP stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TNP stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Tsakos Energy Navigation revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Tsakos Energy Navigation stock.