Toll Brothers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TOL)
Watch the robo advisor video of Toll Brothers stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our TOL analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Toll Brothers Inc Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls TOL stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Toll Brothers revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Toll Brothers valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Toll Brothers stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy TOL stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Toll Brothers was 17.3% in 2018-04.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 24.3.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 10.69 for Toll Brothers.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 9.3% (average) for Toll Brothers in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Toll Brothers stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 10.7, compared to the sector average of 19.5. We rate this as a positive.
Investors can use Amigobulls Toll Brothers stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Toll Brothers revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of TOL technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.