Toll Brothers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TOL)
Toll Brothers Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Toll Brothers stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our TOL analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Toll Brothers Inc Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls TOL stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Toll Brothers revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. Toll Brothers valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Toll Brothers stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy TOL stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 25.3% over the last 5 years.
- Toll Brothers had a healthy average operating margin of 11.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 9.2% for Toll Brothers over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.8 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 14.6 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 26.1%.
Toll Brothers Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Toll Brothers stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Toll Brothers revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of TOL technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.