Teekay Offshore Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TOO)
TOO Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Teekay Offshore Partners stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our TOO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls TOO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Teekay Offshore Partners revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Teekay Offshore Partners dividend performance. We compare Teekay Offshore Partners valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TOO stock. Teekay Offshore Partners stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy TOO stock?
- When compared with the Transportation-Shipping industry average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.9 for TOO stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 9.34%.
Should you sell TOO stock?
- Teekay Offshore Partners registered a negative operating margin of -10.5% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Teekay Offshore Partners had an average Net loss of -28.4%.
- Teekay Offshore Partners is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 2.12.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -2.4%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -22% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -74.4%.
Teekay Offshore Partners Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Teekay Offshore Partners stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TOO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Teekay Offshore Partners revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of TOO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.