Teekay Offshore Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TOO)
Watch the robo advisor video of Teekay Offshore Partners stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our TOO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls TOO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Teekay Offshore Partners revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Teekay Offshore Partners dividend performance. We compare Teekay Offshore Partners valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TOO stock. Teekay Offshore Partners stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy TOO stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for TOO stock versus Transportation sector average of 1.4 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell TOO stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Teekay Offshore Partners posted an average operating loss margin of -13.56.
- Teekay Offshore Partners registered an average TTM Net loss of -26.8%.
- Teekay Offshore Partners has a debt/equity ratio of 1.89, which is worse than the average in the Transportation sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 123.5, TOO stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 18.6.
- -2.1's negative ROIC of -2.1 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Teekay Offshore Partners has a negative return on equity of -21. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -36.1.
Teekay Offshore Partners Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Teekay Offshore Partners stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TOO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Teekay Offshore Partners revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of TOO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.