Turning Point Brands Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TPB)
View the Turning Point Brands stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our TPB analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Turning Point Brands Inc Stock Rating 3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for TPB stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Turning Point Brands valuation analysis. Turning Point Brands stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy TPB stock?
- Turning Point Brands's revenue growth came in at 10.7% in 2018-03.
- Turning Point Brands's average operating margin of 16.55 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 7.3% for Turning Point Brands.
- Turning Point Brands generates a high return on invested capital of 12.5.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Turning Point Brands at 45.3.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 10.9.
Turning Point Brands Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Turning Point Brands stock analysis to ascertain how TPB stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Turning Point Brands revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether TPB stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of TPB technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.