Tutor Perini Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TPC)
Tutor Perini Stock Analysis
View the Tutor Perini stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our TPC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Tutor Perini Corp Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls TPC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Tutor Perini revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We compare Tutor Perini valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TPC stock. Tutor Perini stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy TPC stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.2 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.5.
- TPC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.2 as against the Building-Heavy Construction industry average multiple of 0.9.
- Tutor Perini has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 11.9%.
Should you sell TPC stock?
- Tutor Perini revenue saw a decline of -4.3% YoY in 2017 Q4.
- Revenue growth of 3% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Tutor Perini had a poor average operating margin of 3.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- Tutor Perini's LTM Net margins were poor at 3.1%.
- Tutor Perini provides a low return on invested capital of 5%.
Tutor Perini Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Tutor Perini stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TPC stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Tutor Perini revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of TPC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.