Tutor Perini Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TPC)
View the Tutor Perini stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our TPC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Tutor Perini Corp Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls TPC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Tutor Perini revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare Tutor Perini valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TPC stock. Tutor Perini stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy TPC stock?
- TPC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.1 which is better than the sector average of 19.8.
- TPC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.2 as against the Construction sector average multiple of 0.8.
Should you sell TPC stock?
- Tutor Perini revenue saw a decline of -8% YoY in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth of 2.2 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Tutor Perini had a poor average operating margin of 3.03 over the last 4 quarters.
- Tutor Perini's LTM Net margins were poor at 2.6%.
- Tutor Perini has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 7.5.
- Tutor Perini has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -8.8.
Tutor Perini Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Tutor Perini stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TPC stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Tutor Perini revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of TPC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.