TRI Pointe Group Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TPH)
View the TRI Pointe Group stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TPH stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
TRI Pointe Group Inc Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls TPH stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, TRI Pointe Group revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check TRI Pointe Group dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for TRI Pointe Group valuation analysis. TRI Pointe Group stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy TPH stock?
- TRI Pointe Group sales grew by 48.4% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 96.7 over the last 5 years.
- TRI Pointe Group had a healthy average operating margin of 12.98 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 7.4% for TRI Pointe Group over the last twelve months.
- TPH stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 10.1 which is better than the sector average of 19.5.
- TRI Pointe Group has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 8.6.
Amigobulls TRI Pointe Group stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
TRI Pointe Group revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of TRI Pointe Group stock.