TPI COMPOSITES Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TPIC)
Take a look at Amigobulls TPI COMPOSITES stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TPIC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
TPI COMPOSITES Stock Rating 2.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for TPIC stock analysis. We compare TPI COMPOSITES valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TPIC stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at TPI COMPOSITES stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy TPIC stock?
- TPI COMPOSITES's revenue growth came in at 32.6% in 2018-03.
- The lower PS ratio 0.9 for TPIC stock versus Industrial Products sector average of 1.4 is a positive for the company.
- TPI COMPOSITES generates a high return on invested capital of 41.4.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for TPI COMPOSITES at 30.6.
Should you sell TPIC stock?
- TPI COMPOSITES's Net margins were poor at 4.9% in the last twelve months.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 27.8, TPIC stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 20.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -5.8.
TPI COMPOSITES Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls TPI COMPOSITES stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
TPI COMPOSITES revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.