TPI COMPOSITES Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TPIC)
TPI COMPOSITES Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls TPI COMPOSITES stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TPIC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
TPI COMPOSITES Stock Rating 3.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for TPIC stock analysis. We compare TPI COMPOSITES valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TPIC stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at TPI COMPOSITES stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy TPIC stock?
- TPI COMPOSITES sales grew by 22.3% year on year in 2017 Q3.
- TPIC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.6 which is better than the industry average of 22.8.
- TPIC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.8 as against the Industrial Services industry average multiple of 1.5.
- TPI COMPOSITES generates a high return on invested capital of 40.7%.
- TPI COMPOSITES has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 29.2%.
TPI COMPOSITES Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls TPI COMPOSITES stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
TPI COMPOSITES revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.