TAPESTRY INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TPR)
Watch the robo advisor video of TAPESTRY INC stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TPR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
TAPESTRY INC Stock Rating 3.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for TPR stock analysis. We compare TAPESTRY INC valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TPR stock. Our TAPESTRY INC stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TPR stock?
- TAPESTRY INC's revenue growth came in at 32.9% in 2018-03.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 2.
- TAPESTRY INC's average operating margin of 12.23 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 6.1% for TAPESTRY INC.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 7.2.
Should you sell TPR stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Retail-Wholesale sector average multiple of 0.8.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls TAPESTRY INC stock analysis to ascertain how TPR stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
TAPESTRY INC revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of TAPESTRY INC stock.