Tootsie Roll Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TR)
Watch the robo advisor video of Tootsie Roll Industries stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Tootsie Roll Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls TR stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Tootsie Roll Industries revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Tootsie Roll Industries valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Tootsie Roll Industries stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy TR stock?
- Tootsie Roll Industries's average operating margin of 13.46 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 15.4% for Tootsie Roll Industries.
- Tootsie Roll Industries generates a high return on invested capital of 9.8.
Should you sell TR stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -1.3 in sales over the last 5 years.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.8, which is overvalued in comparison to the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.6.
Tootsie Roll Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Tootsie Roll Industries stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TR stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Tootsie Roll Industries revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether TR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Tootsie Roll Industries stock.