Tribune Media Stock Analysis (NYSE:TRCO)
Tribune Media Analysis Video
View Tribune Media stock analysis video. This is our TRCO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TRCO stock.
Tribune Media Co Stock Rating (2.4/5)
Our Tribune Media stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Tribune Media stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TRCO stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 19.4% for Tribune Media.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 16.33%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 23.8%.
Should you sell TRCO stock?
- Tribune Media revenue saw a decline of -15.5% YoY in 2017 Q1.
- Tribune Media posted an average Net loss of -4.1% in the last twelve months.
- Tribune Media is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.03.
- Tribune Media has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.5%.
- Tribune Media has a negative return on equity of -2.4%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.