Tribune Media Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TRCO)
Tribune Media Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Tribune Media stock analysis video. Our TRCO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Tribune Media Co Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls TRCO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Tribune Media revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Tribune Media valuation analysis. Our Tribune Media stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TRCO stock?
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 16.24%.
Should you sell TRCO stock?
- Tribune Media sales declined by -13% year on year in 2017 Q3.
- Tribune Media's TTM operating margin of 6.2% was rather poor.
- Over the last 12 months, Tribune Media had an average Net loss of -6.1%.
- Tribune Media has a debt/equity ratio of 1.01, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Tribune Media has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 1.3%.
- Tribune Media has a negative return on equity of -3.6%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Tribune Media stock analysis to ascertain how TRCO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Tribune Media revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Tribune Media stock.