Tribune Media Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TRCO)
Tribune Media Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Tribune Media stock analysis video. Our TRCO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Tribune Media Co Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls TRCO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Tribune Media revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Tribune Media valuation analysis. Our Tribune Media stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TRCO stock?
- LTM Net margins were good at 10.5% for Tribune Media.
- Tribune Media is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 16.36%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 22.3%.
Should you sell TRCO stock?
- Tribune Media revenue saw a decline of -7.7% YoY in 2017 Q4.
- Tribune Media's TTM operating margin of 5.9% was rather poor.
- Tribune Media has a debt/equity ratio of 0.91, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.2 times net income which is a negative signal.
- Tribune Media has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2.6%.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Tribune Media stock analysis to ascertain how TRCO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Tribune Media revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Tribune Media stock.